- More people who wake up and are energized about the work they do
- Happier people
- A huge productivity boost in areas that we collectively care about (they likely will not be what I think they should be so if you disagree with what matters to me, that's OK!)
- Companies that start to care more about the social externalities of their business
- Companies that solve both practical needs but also do something that matters to their consumers
- Solutions to the world's unequal distribution of food and information
Is that too grand? I don't know but I see a world of opportunity out there sitting in cubes, watching TV, and doing repetitive tasks. It is alike a pool of inert molicules waiting for a catalyst. I think the catalyst is social software.